January Tablescape: Winter Woods

Hello to you and a new week!

It is time for another tablescape:

Winter Woods

The vase has frosted floral cone picks recycled from my Christmas greenery.
I used my everyday winter-white dishes and linen napkins, paired with dessert plates with a metallic leaf motif.  In lieu of a napkin ring, I wrapped the plate setting with a sheer chocolate ribbon for added flair.

These are faux fur wine bags from Pottery Barn that I’ve had for a few years.  They are too pretty to not use them once in a while.  A tablescape is a perfect opportunity.

The setting is finished off with a simple pine cone with name card tucked into it, a wine goblet and dessert dish.

This is another example of using what you already have in your home.  Get creative!

Before I go, I just want to thank the following friends for featuring some of my posts over the last couple of weeks:

Home Stories A To Z :  For Love Of A Dog & Winter Tablescape: Skis & Greens

Fireflies and Jellybeans
Primitive and Proper
Wow Us Wednesdays at Savvy Southern Style
Restore Interiors
Primp
Its Overflowing
domestically speaking: power of paint party
blue cricket design
SUNDAY
Homemaker On A Dime
Sisters of the Wild West – Sister Sunday Link Party

Nifty Thrifty Sunday @ Nifty Thrifty Things

stuff and nonsense

Whisperwood’s First Project of the Year Party

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share/Bookmark

Comments

1. Cassie @ Primitive & Proper says:

ok, i bet you already knew i would love this one!

2. Cassie @ Primitive & Proper says:

ok, i bet you already knew i would love this one!

3. Jenny @ Simcoe Street says:

I love this – especially those faux fur wine bags!

jenny

4. Gosh… it is all sooooo gorgeous !

5. Design_Fluff says:

This is so beautiful and warm. Lovely. Now I want to make some faux fur wine bags:)

6. Sanghamitra Bhattacherjee(Mukherjee) says:

Love those faux fur wine bags! Very warm and inviting.
    Hope to see you on my blog:)

Sanghamitra.

7. marty (A Stroll Thru Life) says:

Gorgeous. I love your tablescape, so inviting. The fur wine bags are unreal. I love them. Thanks so much for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty

8. Jessica @ O. Alouette says:

So so pretty! I love how it's rustic but classy.

9. Ashley Jones says:

This is absolutely beautiful!! Found you via "A Diamond in the Stuff." I am your newest follower! Hope you can follow me back at "Keeping Up With the Joneses"- http://www.zachandashleyjones.blogspot.com

10. Pam - diy Design Fanatic says:

Your table is warm and elegant! I love the faux fur wine bags. Stopping by from Tablescape Thursday.

11. Lovely table! The bottle cozies caught my eye first — so perfect for a wintry table! Tying the placesettings with ribbon added so much charm!

12. once in a blue moon says:

love the simplicity of colors, my kind of style :)

13. Reba and Eldarose, sisters, friends and co-bloggers says:

Wow. Love the table. I've been trying to do more decorating to suit my husband's taste more and not have everything so girly/feminine. He'd probably love this table look. You balanced the fine feminine touches of the crystal with the interesting rustic elements beautifully. Will definitely keep this in mind for future inspiration.

Thank you so much for sharing.

Sincerely,
    Eldarose from http://RE-inventedstyle.blogspot.com

14. Reba and Eldarose, sisters, friends and co-bloggers says:

Thank you so much for sharing.

Sincerely,
    Eldarose from http://RE-inventedstyle.blogspot.com

15. Style Sisters says:

This is such an original tablescape I love it!!

Karin

16. Alycia Nichols says:

Super sharp, Shari! Super sharp!!! This is the perfect tablescape to complement your rustic dining table. It works so well with the naturally beautiful rough hewn look of it. The tiny piece of ribbon tied across the plates softens it just a little without taking it the "estrogen zone." It's beautiful!

17. Aya Hackett says:

Your tablescape looks amazing! You did a great job and I love the faux fur wine bags. If you're ever looking for some new items for future tablescapes you should definitely check out or Social Couture website.

18. This is totally awesome! The vase makes such a lovely statement. Your table is stunning and I love the beribboned plates.. gorgeous.. xo marlis

19. Honey at 2805 says:

Thank you for sharing your wonderful tablescape at Potpourri Friday!

20. Honey at 2805 says:

Thank you for sharing your wonderful tablescape at Potpourri Friday!

21. love the wine sweaters…that is what i think of…to cute !!

22. Jen Lossing, The Consigner Designer says:

This looks wonderful! I love the faux wine covers! When's dinner?

23. Very peaceful, serene and beautiful!

24. Entertaining Women says:

Great eye for design. I love your choices for your centerpiece…very unexpected and sophisticated. The ribbon tying up each place setting as a gift is another wonderful touch. Thank you for inviting us for a peak. Cherry Kay

25. Geri Centonze says:

What a gorgeous table – love it!

26. Sharon @ Elizabeth & Co. says:

I would love to be invited for dinner! So warm and elegant!

27. Sharon @ Elizabeth & Co. says:

I would love to be invited for dinner! So warm and elegant!

28. Texas Tea Party says:

The different textures and muted colors is a very relaxing winter tablescape. The use of the ribbon tied to around the plates is a great idea. My favorite piece is the gorgeous metal vase! Happy Tablescaping! Pam

29. This looks great! Wintery, rustic, chic, you rolled it all into one. I had never seen the Pottery Barn bottle sleaves, too cute! I was thinking you made them from old coats and they would of been my fav part of the table if you had, but can't give that award to pottery barn so I'll go with the reusing of your pinecones!

~Bliss~

30. Debbiedoo's says:

You do such an awesome job on your tablescapes! Thanks for sharing witht he newbie party. Always a pleasure to have you.

31. marble top dining table says:

Gosh… it is all sooooo gorgeous !