Are you bored with the same ol’ carved pumpkin face?
Are you gutsy enough to think outside the pumpkin patch?
If so, then get off your hay bale and pick your pumpkin poision:
2. Most everyone loves owls and with odd-shaped pumpkins, you can create some pretty unique birds.
3. Creepy crawlies just aren’t my thing, but if you like multi-legged little creatures, then have at it.
4. Flower power in a pumpkin? You betcha!
5. Martha. Martha. Martha. Leave it to you to come up with zombie pumpkins. Or is this just what some of you look like the morning after the Halloween party?
6. I’ve seen these book page pumpkins quite a bit, but I like Kara’s version with the tinted edges, ribbon and stick.
7. Courtney used a dryer vent hose to create this lightweight gourd.
8. If I can find the time and patience, I will be all over this one. Using the plate for inspiration is perfect.
9. Bliss whipped these beauties together in no time with a few glass globe pendants. Purty darn snazzy.
Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered, weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore —
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,
As of some one gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door.
“‘Tis some visitor,” I muttered, “tapping at my chamber door —
Only this and nothing more.”
—Edgar Allan Poe
10. For all of you poets out there. This poem by Edgar Allan Poe was published in 1845!
Seems like yesterday.
11. This looks like a bejeweled pumpkin but the embellishments are really just glue and glitter.
12. Frosted pumpkins. Another use for Epsom salt.
Now somebody just needs to figure out how to grow a margarita flavored pumpkin and with a little margarita salt, all would be right with the world.
13. Some people are just too darn crafty and Debbie is obviously one of them. This sweater pumpkin is the cutest thing.
14. We did one similar to this last year – minus the teeth. I guess this year a little orthodontia will be in order to spice things up a little.
15. Are these flippin’ felines for real? My hat is off to the person who took the time to create these cool cats. They are pretty incredible.
Do you have a favorite? Do you think you’ll be trying something different this year?