First things first…for those of you who have a frozen turkey….
Start thawing it!! Just thought I’d remind you that it is Tuesday already!!
Time is a-flyin’.
Now, speaking of turkeys, do you dress yours up when you put it on the table?
GQ Tom? Hen-Vogue? (get it??)
Either way, every turkey deserves to look its best for the big day. Accessories are key.
So why not add some cranberry jewels? Sugared jewels.
These are so easy to do and are a beautiful addition to your dinner presentation.
- Bring 3 cups of water and 2 cups of sugar almost to a boil – making sure the sugar is dissolved.
- Pour into a bowl and add 3 cups (one 12 oz. bag) of cranberries and stir making sure they are completely coated.
- Chill in the refrigerator for 24 hours
- Drain completely
- Toss cranberries with 1 cup sugar in a sealable bag
- Lay in a single layer on waxed paper to let dry
- Once they are fully dry, you may have to gently shake off excess sugar.
You now have the perfect garnish for your turkey – just add some fresh herbs for an extra touch!
And the best part is you can sneak a few for yourself. Just like candy
BLOG NOTE: Through the holiday season, Turnstyle Vogue will be posting each day. Yep – 7 days a week of holiday DIY, tips, thoughts and some furniture thrown in here and there. Please be sure to stop by and say hi – or share your own!
DIY By Design
My Uncommon Slice Of Suburbia
Elizabeth & Co.
Not Just A Housewife
Coastal Charm: Nifty Thrifty Tuesday
Wow Us Wednesdays at Savvy Southern Style
From My Front Porch To Yours
The Brambleberry Cottage
No Minimalist Here – Open House Party
My Repurposed Life
beyond the picket fence
Transformation Thursday at The Shabby Creek Cottage
house of hepworths